Carol King Sings It Best
You’ve got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart….
Now, more than ever, we need to smile and show the love in our hearts. Even if you don’t feel like smiling, do, because you will feel better just by doing this simple exercise.
Smiling is great for keeping your muscles strong, tight and this will help you “mature” gracefully with age.
Check this out:
So Which Muscles & How Many Muscles Are You Using When Your Smiling?
- Zygomaticus major and minor – These muscles pull up the corners of your mouth. There is one set on both sides of the face. Total muscles: 4
- Orbicularis oculi – Causes the eye crinkle. Total: 2
- Levator labii superioris – Pulls up the corner of lip and nose. Total: 2
- Levator anguli oris – Helps to raise the angle of mouth. Total: 2
- Risorius – Pulls the corners of mouth to the side of the face Total: 2
Total number of muscles: 12
Take time every day to show someone you love them and SMILE !
Skin Caring Shari ~ www.skincaringservices.com