There is a lot of confusion around hyaluronic acid (HA) and where it is sourced from.
In the cosmetic industry, there are only 2 sources of hyaluronic acid.
It is either 100% synthesized in the lab (suitable for vegans) or it is sourced from roosters combs.
Our source of HA is guaranteed of:
no animal origins
no animal testing
Yet another healthy reason to use Aliven Gele’ on your clients!
Aliven Gele’. Made with love and intention in beautiful SW Colorado.
With skin care love,
Shari Rinaldi-Braund LE
“Creating lusciously plump, moist skin with a youthful quality”
A benefit of having Sodium Hyaluronate in Aliven Gele’
~Skin Caring Shari
Brilliantly formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate, creating the luxurious consistency of warm honey
Aliven Gele’ is not a gel, but, rather, a gele’. Most gels are created with carbomer, a cross linked plastic. We wanted to stay away from this ingredient, keeping Aliven naturally clean and nourishing for you and your clients skin.
What is Sodium Hyaluronate?
According to WikipediA, Sodium Hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a glycosaminoglycan found in various connective, epithelial and neural tissues.
Benefits of Sodium Hyaluronate:
- Sodium Hyaluronate has a smaller molecular size than HA.
- This makes it especially penetrative, capable of moving into the deeper layers of the skin
- Holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water ! Woot! Woot!
- Hydrating, making skin moist and supple
- Excellent conductor of electricity due to its water binding capabilities
- Naturally occurring inside our body and is responsible for the “plump” quality of youthful skin.
- Because it attracts and binds to water, it causes a slight plumping.
- This plumping helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving skin a more youthful appearance
- This subtle plumping increases volume, making younger looking skin
- The fact that hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the dermis of the skin makes it even more appealing as a skin care ingredient
- People are increasingly looking for products that contain natural ingredients that aren’t toxic and won’t harm or irritate skin.
- The Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep database classifies it as an ingredient with a low potential for toxicity and gives it a high safety rating.
- Non-irritating to skin
- Does not leave a “greasy” feel to the skin.
More than just a micro current gel… A luxurious, nutritious, clean and healthy hydrating conducting micro current serum gele’. That’s a mouthful !
InJoy using Aliven Gele’ on you and your clients skin !
Spot Light on Neroli Hydrosol
Aliven Gele’, for use with Micro Current, LED, Ultra Sound and any other modality needing a conductive gel, has a lovely, aromatic base of Neroli Hyrdrosol.
What is a hydrosol? Why is Neroli important in Aliven Gele’? Let’s look at the attributes and benefits of Neroli Hyrdrosol.
Hydrosols are a byproduct of the steam distillation process during the creation of extracting essential oils. It is a homeopathic dose of the essential oil and used to balance, hydrate, calm and rejuvenate the skin and senses.
Hydrosols are delicate. Keep your gele’ tightly sealed and stored in a cool environment, protected from heat and light. This is why I suggest storing Aliven Gele’ in your refrigerator. Think of it as fresh produce.
Neroli Hydrosol is known to be excellent for normal, delicate, and oily skin and calming for sensitive skin types. It has a gentle astringent value benefiting acne and rosacea skin types as well. It benefits scars, stretch marks, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Upon your first inhalation of the heavenly aroma of Neroli, which is Orange Blossom distillate, you will experience a calming to your spirit. You and your clients will love this aromatherapy while performing your lovely micro current treatment!
Blessings to you and your clients,
~Skin Caring Shari
P.S. Want to get your hands on this AMAZING gele’ ? Simply go to www.alivengele.com and order yours today.
Do you know a friend who would also benefit from Aliven Gele’? Please share this email with them!
First time orders should order “The Set”. Thank you!
Aliven Gele’ is super hydrating with it’s hyaluronic acid. The Neroli hydrosol base is excellent for all skin types PLUS the aroma is simply lovely and calming to the senses and the mind. The algae extract ( fresh water algae) increases ATP production and makes the skin luminous… Aliven Gele’ is so much more than just a conducting gel. It is alive with nutrition and feeds your clients skin to a healthy glow.
Best to keep Aliven Gele’ in a cool dark space. Refrigeration is highly recommended. The Neroli Hydrosol is sensitive to light and heat and will change color over time. It is still safe to use when and if this occurs.
Feel free to use it as a stand alone hydrating mask, a hydrating serum under moisturizers, and on other parts of the body to add extra hydration to dry skin.
Aliven Gele’ may be used with any equipment needing a conducting gel. Great with micro current, LED, ultrasound, spatula… You get the idea !
If you care about infusing only clean healthy ingredients into your clients skin Aliven Gele’ is for you!
Please feel free to email me questions you may have. I am here to help. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
May Aliven Gele’ bring you and your clients happiness and many blessings.
Thank you for watching this video and thank you for purchasing your Aliven Gelé.
Sincerely, Skin Caring Shari